FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Americans with Disabilities Act requires that all buildings must be accessible to disabled persons. Failure to comply may result in monetary damages and civil penalties. According to ADA rules and regulations, for every inch of rise you must have a foot of ramp in length.
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum extrusion.
- Top surface is serrated for positive traction.
- Easy, one person storage and handling.
- Slip-resistant surface provides extra traction.
- Each ramp comes with 2 handles for easy positioning.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Provides access over curbs.
- Wheels installed on curb of ramp for portability.
- Beveled edges create smooth transition between ramp and ground.