Vestil Fork Extensions
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Provide the extra support needed to lift long or large objects with a fork truck.
Vestil Fork Extensions Loop Style offer:
- Welded steel construction with cast steel tips.
- Steel retaining strap (loop style) prevents fork extensions from sliding off forks during use.
- Baked-in powder-coated toughness.
- OSHA regulations require that extensions are no more than 150% of the existing fork length (e.g. 48" existing forks, the fork extension should not exceed 72").
- Maximum uniform capacity is 4,000 lbs. evenly distributed per pair.
Loop Style: Insert loop at the tip of the fork and slide it up at a 45° angle. Then, lay it
down over the existing fork.
Note: Prices below are per pair.
Vestil model numbers in red ship within 48 hours