Standard Slope Ladders - ESD-Safe Design
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil portable warehouse ladders for everyday use applications.
Vestil Standard Slope Ladders - ESD-Safe Design - offer:
- Heavy-duty uniform weight capacity is 350 lb.
- Features 58° standard climb angle.
- Grip strut steps.
- Step depth is 7" with a top step depth of 14".
- Conductive semi-gloss black baked-in powder-coated toughness.
- Conductive wheels which features gray rubber tread on polyolefin core.
- Grounding drag chain with resistor.
- Nickle-plated brass construction.
- Units with 2 or 4 steps have two all directional spring-loaded swivel casters and two swivel casters with total locks.
- Units with 6 to 12 steps have bottom step lock casters for safe use when climbing.
- Note: Ladders must be used on conductive floors to comply with ESD properties.
- Ships knockdown.
- Ladders comply with OSHA 1910.29, ANSI A14.7, ANSI S20.20 standards.