FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Railroad Car Chocks
fit most standard size rails.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Powder coated steel construction is designed to sustain longevity through use in a variety of harsh environments.
- Double sided flanges keep chocks on track
- Hardened steel spurs, located on the bottom side of the chock, are used to maximize a positive grip
- Model SRC/SRC features a 30" long chain which connects the combo sets together for added security Handle length is 10".
- Model FRC-2 & SRC/FRC has a handle projection of 36". Handle height is 14"
- The adjustable support legs are used to balance the Flag Rail Chocks
- Chain length is 30" on combo units
- The Aluminum "Chock Your Wheels" sign is visible from both sides.
- Steel construction