Premium Truck Scissor Dock Lifts - 5000 lb. Capacity
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Save time and reduce man-hours where there are no docks with a Vestil Premium Truck Scissor Dock Lift.
- The pit or surface mount has an optional approach ramp
- Engineered and designed for maximum safety and efficiency
- Diamond plate deck is made of heavy gauge steel for years of use
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Comes complete with upper travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Push button control is on a 20 foot long coil cord
- Pre-wired control box includes magnetic starter with overload relay
- High visibility safety yellow removable handrails with fixed toe boards are standard
- Includes beveled toe-guards and electric toe-guards around perimeter of platform
- Standard external 6.5 HP 460V, 3-phase, 60 Hz motor can be located up to 8 feet away from lift (weighs 300 lbs.)
The electric toe-guard is a patented feature essential to the safety of personnel. The guard is made from L-shaped aluminum extrusion and hangs below the entire perimeter of the deck. If the Scissor Dock is being lowered while an object such as a person’s hand or foot is in its path, the guard will be triggered and electrically stop the table from lowering. Once the object is removed, the table will once again be operable; there is no need to reset the unit. Without toe-guard provisions, scissor tables do not meet OSHA or ANSI standards and are extremely dangerous to operate.