Positive Locking Plate Clamps
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Positive Locking Plate Clamps offer:
- Grips sheet until release ring is pulled.
- Serrated gripper is hardened tool steel.
- Forged head and gear.
- Safety factor is 2 to 1.
- Baked-in powder-coated toughness.
- Designed to meet ASME B30.20 standards.
- Do not use plate clamps to lift loads less than 20% of rated capacity.
- Lift only one plate at a time.
- Plate must be clean and free of oil.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
NOTE: Not designed to use on stainless steel or aluminum plates. For use with materials with a surface hardness to 30 RC (300 HB).
- Model Info