Open Side Hopper
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Open Sided Hopper is ideal for the material handling industry. The hopper is designed with steel construction for strength and durability.
- Open sides provide an ergonomic solution to transferring and unloading large amounts of oversized items.
- Hopper automatically dumps when bumper release contacts the front of the dumpster.
- Hopper returns to an upright and locked position automatically after it dumps.
- Includes a cable that may be operated from the seat of the fork truck to manually dump the hopper.
- Usable fork pockets are 7-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H on 18" centers.
- Approximate volume size is 1 cubic yards.
Note: Must be attached to fork truck when dumping.
- Model Info