Non-Marring Plate Clamps
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Non-Marring Plate Clamps are designed for lifting and revolving without marring of smooth or polished plates such as stainless steel, aluminum, pre-lacquered plates, wood, marble, concrete, glass, plastic or other fragile surfaces.
- Design to meet ANSI B30.20-24 standards.
- Lift only one plate at a time.
- Permanently attached chain sling with a large oval suspension ring
- Non-marring Polyurethane coated jaws
- Automatic clamping (manual clamping recommended for fragile materials)
- Model Info