Manual Hand-Operated Gear Drive or Worm Gear Hand Winch
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Manual Hand-Operated Gear Drive Winch
- Hand-operated gear drive winches for lifting, lowering and pulling applications.
- Holds the load at any required height during hoisting and lowering and prevents any unintentional lowering of the load with the load pressure brake.
- Adjustable crank handle lifts smaller loads fast – resulting in lowest possible handle effort and rapid winding of the rope – thanks to the adjustable crank handle.
- All rotating parts are maintenance-free.
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of 14º-120ºF.
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
Worm Gear Hand Winch
- Allows for better load control.
- Reinforced frame and comfort-grip handle.
- Provides load holding capability – reel stops automatically, locking load in place whenever the handle is released.
- High quality enamel paint finish, dipped and baked.
- Crank handle can be adjusted in length.
- Robust steel plate winch housing and rope drum.
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
NOTE: Cable is not included.