FOB: Midwest Warehouse
A uniquely designed hopper you can pick up, move and dump with a forklift truck.
- 2"Hx7"W usable fork pockets on 7-3/4" centers for dumping the hoppers
90° with a fork truck.
- Cable for manual release from the forklift seat.
- Catches and moves parts dispensed by industrial vending machines.
- Reduces the time, hazard and inconvenience of collecting parts off the floor.
- Low profile design fits under machinery.
- 10-gauge steel construction.
- Rolls smoothly on two rigid and two swivel 4"x2" locking swivel phenolic casters.
- Removable 34"H push handle.
- Automatically returns to the locked position when lowered to the ground.
Hopper must be attached to fork truck when dumping.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!