FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Quickly installs on virtually any S and H type I-beam. Available in push or geared models. The geared trolley, controlled by a manual chain, is ideal for use when precise positioning is required.
- Adjust trolley width by rotating the center rod with lifting eye clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Prevents trolley width from accidentally changing once the hoist is attached and the center rod cannot be rotated.
- Four rollers with sealed bearings.
- Attach a hoist with the lifting eye at the bottom of the trolley (hoist sold separately).
- Steel construction and painted finish.
- Headroom is measured from bottom of wheel to bottom of hooking eye.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!