FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Designed for permanent installation, these screw-style leveling jacks hold platforms and other equipment in place and stabilize them at the required height. Drill a 1-1/4" diameter hole through the platform to be leveled and bolt the platform between the upper and lower flanges of the jack's divided housing.
- Flanges are 3-5/8" overall diameter, 1/8" thick, and have (6) 1/4" diameter mounting holes equally spaced on a 3" diameter hole pattern.
- Jacks are made of steel with a polished chrome finish and have an 8-1/4" long handle that folds down when not in use.
- Jacks stand on a 3-7/8" diameter swivel base that has a slip-resistant rubber pad on the bottom.
- Screw diameter is 1-1/4".
- Lift rate is 1/4" per crank revolution.
- Model Info