Hydraulic Box Dumpers
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
460V 3-Phase Standard
Hydraulic Box Dumpers are designed for controlled dumping of material from boxes, crates, and other types of containers.
- Lowered height of only 3/8" allows for pallet truck loading and unloading.
- Retaining bar adjusts every 2" to accommodate a wide range of container heights.
- Each dump height has a hold down range, see chart below.
- Maximum rotation is 135-degrees yielding a 45-degree dump angle.
- The unit may be stopped at any point during the dump cycle.
- Chute reach is 10" when fully rotated.
- Internal 2HP power unit and handheld control standard (5.5 HP power unit on 6,000-pound models).
- Protective mesh side screens included.
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction.
Standard duty cycle equals the maximum 15 starts per hour in a normal environment. Duty cycle is calculated by starts per hour or the number of times "up" button is pushed. Jogging (bouncing of the chute) is NOT recommended.
- Industrial quality, 56 frame, 2 HP motor delivers best torque with minimal amperage draw and maximum life.
- Voltage - 460 Volt, 60 cycle, 3 phase. Options available
- Cast iron pump with integral valving including pressure relief valve, check valve, down solenoid valve and pressure compensated flow control valve.
- 24 Volt, fused control circuit to protect the operator.
- Hydraulic Actuators have internal safety velocity fuse w/stainless steel spring for emergency lockup.
- Welding to meet A.W.S.