FOB: Midwest warehouse
Designed for controlled dumping of material from boxes, crates, and other types of containers.
Vestil Hydraulic Box Dumpers offer:
- Lowered height of only 3/8" allows for pallet truck loading and unloading
- Retaining bar adjusts every 2" to accommodate a wide range of container heights
- Each dump height has a hold down range
- Maximum rotation is 135° yielding a 45° dump angle
- Unit may be stopped at any point during the dump cycle
- Chute reach is 10" when fully rotated
- Internal 2HP power unit and hand held control standard (5.5 HP power unit on 6000 lb. models)
- Protective mesh side screens included
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
Note: Standard duty cycle equals maximum 15 starts per hour in a normal environment. Duty cycle is calculated by starts per hour or number of times "up" button is pushed. Jogging (bouncing of the chute) is NOT recommended.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!