FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Prevent fatigue and injuries that can lead to decreased production and downtime with the Vestil Hefti-Lift. Engineered for higher-capacity applications, it provides powerful lifting when moving and positioning loads.
- Easy to operate and maneuver in tight spaces.
- Precise positioning of loads.
- Accurate deck positioning with the non-slip chain.
- Removable chrome platform for operations requiring forks.
- Manual hydraulic foot pump yields 3/4" of platform travel per stroke.
- Rolls smoothly on two rigid and two swivel poly-on-steel casters with foot-operated brake.
- Strong welded-steel construction with chrome platform uprights.
- Fork size: 2-1/2"Hx4-1/2"W. Fork length is the same as the platform length.
- Overall fork width: 22".
- Not for use with pallets.
Stainless Steel Models
- Compact and lightweight.
- Capable of turning in a small radius when space is limited.
- Improved safety thanks to the built-in automatic load check valve.
- Model HYD-5-SS features a hydraulic foot pump.
- Model HYD-10-DA-SS comes with a dual-acting manual hydraulic hand pump.
Air Powered Units
- Ideal where space is limited.
- Raises forks with a single-speed foot pump and hand held push button control (reciprocating air/oil power).
- Precisely positions the table height with the foot pump.
- Requires a minimum hose diameter of 1/4" and air pressure of 72 to 100 psi.
Vestil model numbers in red ship within 48 hours
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!