Heavy-Duty Manual Turntables
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Heavy-Duty Manual Turntables maximize workspace and minimizes wasteful motion. These heavy-duty manual turntables are used in hundreds of applications; displays, paint spraying, assembly units, repairs, etc.
- Bench top turntables allow workers to stay in one position and rotate items for access from all sides.
- No need to walk around the table to access areas out of view.
- Easy and smooth bearing motion.
- Easy, smooth rotation won't jostle delicate parts.
- Rugged 5/16" steel plate construction.
- The double tier units, suffix DPED and CDPED, feature a stationary shelf for storing parts and tools.
- Series PED and DPED feature a turn knob height adjustment operation while the CPED and CDPED feature a gas cylinder up and down mechanism (similar design as office chairs).
- Model Info