Forklift Tie-Down Clamps
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Forklift tie down clamps are a great asset when securing loads for transport. These are sold in pairs, so the entire unit is comprised of four pieces (2 brackets, 2 clamps). An eye bracket is positioned in front of the load while the screw clamp is placed behind the unit, closest to the forklift driver. These are put in place by sliding over the forks. Simply use the preferred type of tie down such as a nylon strap or chain to secure the load (chain and strap not included).
- Uniform capacity: 4,400 lbs. (2,200 lbs, per clamp/bracket)
- Clamps to fit forks: 6"W x 2-3/4"H
- Steel construction
- Tough baked in powder coated yellow finish
Eye bracket features
- Overall eye bracket width: 8 1/4"
- Overall eye bracket height: 6"
- Eye bracket fork opening: 6 1/4"W x 1 1/4"H
- Eye bracket lift opening: 2 1/2"W x 1 1/2"H
- Eye bracket thickness: 1/2"
Screw clamp with swivel eye features
- Overall screw clamp width: 7 3/4"
- Overall screw clamp depth: 2 1/2"
- Max. usable height: 2 13/16"
- Min. usable height: 1 1/4"
- Each clamp includes swivel eye
- Model Info