FOB: Midwest Warehouse
This time-tested and proven design allows a fork truck operator to easily secure, move and release drums without leaving the seat of the fork truck. For use with open and closed head 30 and 55-gallon plastic, steel, and fiber drums with a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Double-Drum Configuration.
- Includes safety restraint to secure unit to the fork truck.
- Welded steel construction
- Baked-in powder-coated toughness.
- Fork pockets measure 7-5/8" wide x 2-9/16" high usable.
- A ratchet strap is supplied to secure the drum to the unit when traveling over rough terrain.
- Meets OSHA 1910-178 requirements.