D-750-24 Dock Shelter
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Reduces oversized doors to match truck openings
- The long wear fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and tearing
- Fiberglass staves are sewn into the flaps
- Seal is formed along the sides and top of trailer when the vertical and top panels are pushed inward by the trailer
- Recommended minimum 10" trailer penetration for a good seal
- Supporting structure is made of 2"x4" wolmanized lumber
- The top header piece measures 132" W and contains a drop curtain which measures 36" H
- Two vertical pieces measure 126" tall with vertical flaps measuring 21" W
- When installed the shelter will close the door opening down to 90"Hx90"W (between flaps).
- Overall height 126"
- Overall width 132"
- Includes two yellow steel guide protectors and foam-filled corner pads for extra sealing action
- To ensure proper size, contact Material Flow
- Units are non-returnable
- Model Info