FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Save money and protect your back, starting now. Tilt tables place materials at an ergonomic angle to increase productivity, reduce strain and fatigue and help prevent lost wages and downtime due to pain and injury.
- Attaches to most industrial table tops, work benches and mobile lift tables of sufficient load capacity and surface size.
- Provides higher stability than conventional hinge style tilters – unit slides back as it tilts to maintain the center of gravity over the frame.
- Flat base plate with slotted holes for installation.
- Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Tough, baked-in powder-coated finish.
- Used for application requiring only occasional changes in tilt angle.
- Adjustable at 15°, 30° or 45° angles.
- Prevents loads up to 600 lbs. from siding off platform with a 3" retaining lip.
- Manual units can be adjusted only when unloaded.
Linear Actuated Units
- Convenient pendant hand control with UP and DOWN push buttons on an 8' cord.
- BTT-5-36 and BTT-5-46 lift up to 500 lbs. at a 45° angle from a 5" lowered height with an electro-mechanical internal operating mechanism.
- BTT-10-36 and BTT-10-46 lift up to 1,000 lbs up to a 45° angle from a 5" lowered height with the external operating mechanism.
Line-X custom finish is also available – please contact Material Flow for details.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!